THE FINANCIAL PLAN
Your Whole Picture. Your Own Planner. All The Time.
- Our flagship, all inclusive service .. ongoing subscription-based access to your own dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who will be available to you at all times by email, phone and secure text. We want to be your first call for any of the significant financial decisions you will face going forward.
- Your whole financial picture will be analyzed, specific recommendations made and ongoing assistance provided with implementation.
- Continuous access to premium personal finance tools, advanced technology and a vast network of financial and legal professionals to help you reach your financial goals.
PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Professional Money Management For Everyone At A Low Cost With No Minimum Investment.
- Have your assets analyzed, assessed, allocated, managed, rebalanced and monitored professionally by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional using low cost, diversified ETF investments when available.
- Move the assets to (or set up new accounts on) our own technology-driven, diversified, low-cost ETF-based platform or have the assets in your existing retirement account (401k, 403b etc.) or in your existing taxable or IRA account professionally allocated, managed and monitored without having to transfer them if you choose not to.
- No required minimum asset investment level for any account.
HOURLY-BASED SINGLE SESSIONS
A Jump Start To Personal Finance Success And Security.
- A cost-effective, one-time session of two or three hours with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional where you set the agenda, the discussion points and what it is you want to know and get recommendations on
- Discuss any aspect of personal finance with, and get recommendations from, a qualified professional just one time or come back for other sessions as often as you need.
- Get analysis, opinions and recommendations right then and there in the meeting and additionally in a follow-up communication if required. Come back for as many or as few additional sessions as you like.
foreign national consultation
Welcome To America. Here's What You Need To Know.
- A one-time session of two hours with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional where you will learn all about the financial issues that face you as an individual non-citizen or foreign national family moving to or already living in the US and get to ask any questions you may have.
- Can be conducted prior to or after arrival in the US.
- You will receive a broad overview but also action items, specific recommendations as well as introductions to professionals who specialize in helping and working with foreign nationals in multiple different fields.
STUDENT LOAN OPTIMIZED REPAYMENT plan
Discover The Optimized Repayment System For Your Loans
- There is one algorithmically-calculable optimum method to pay down student loans - and plenty of wrong ways. Let us show you what your number is, customized to your particular circumstances.
- Potentially knock years off your repayment period and save thousands on interest charges.
- Works for those with multiple loans (regardless of how many) with different balances (regardless of how large or small) and various applicable interest rates (regardless of how high or low).
COLLEGE PLANNING ANALYSIS
Plan Correctly For Those Future College Planning Costs
- Customized report outlining estimated future costs of attendance prepared by your dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- Calculation of the amount likely required to be saved on monthly basis to reach the appropriate level of funds in the future using educated assumptions, helping families save the correct amount in their own particular circumstances.
- Cost of attendance and a savings schedule can be calculated for different school types (even specific colleges) and can take into account varying degrees of parental coverage of college costs (100%, 70%, up to cost of in-state college etc.) and used to create multiple reports showing a range of scenarios specific to your needs.