This policy forms a part of Anglia Advisors's Form ADV Part 2A, available upon emailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org, but an edited version is reproduced here for your convenience.
Anglia Advisors respects the privacy of all clients and prospective clients (“customers”), both past and present. It is recognized that you have entrusted our firm with non-public personal information and it is important that both access persons and customers are aware of our firm policy concerning what may be done with that information.
The firm collects personal information about customers from the following sources:
• Information customers provide to complete their financial plan or investment recommendation;
• Information customers provide in engagement agreements and other documents completed in connection with the opening and maintenance of an account;
• Information customers provide verbally; and
• Information received from service providers, such as custodians, about customer transactions.
The firm does not disclose non-public personal information about our customers to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When required to provide services our customers have requested;
• When our customers have specifically authorized us to do so;
• When required during the course of a firm assessment (i.e., independent state or SEC audit); or
• When permitted or required by law (i.e., periodic regulatory examination, or when required or subpoenaed to do so for use in a legal proceeding).
To ensure security and confidentiality, the firm maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of customer information.
The firm uses Polymail as an email client for firm emails sent and received. Polymail is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Personal Data Protection Policy as described here.