This policy forms a part of Anglia Advisors's Form ADV Part 2A but an edited version is reproduced here for your convenience.
Anglia Advisors respects the privacy of all clients and prospective clients (collectively termed “customers”), both past and present. It is recognized that you have entrusted our firm with non-public personal information and it is important that both access persons and customers are aware of firm policy concerning what may be done with that information.
The firm collects personal information about customers from the following sources:
• Information customers provide to complete their financial plan or investment recommendation;
• Information customers provide in engagement agreements and other documents completed in connection with the opening and maintenance of an account;
• Information customers provide verbally; and
• Information received from service providers, such as custodians, about customer transactions.
The firm does not disclose non-public personal information about our customers to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When required to provide services our customers have requested;
• When our customers have specifically authorized us to do so;
• When required during the course of a firm assessment (i.e., independent audit); or
• When permitted or required by law (i.e., periodic regulatory examination).
To ensure security and confidentiality, the firm maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of customer information.