OUR FULL FINANCIAL PLAN, RETAINER & PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
Our full financial plan, retainer & professional portfolio management package is our flagship product. All the services we offer at Anglia Advisors include: a comprehensive full financial plan, ongoing service, low-cost professional investment management and a vast network of allied professionals. Plus, an education. And all under the fiduciary standard.
Our Full Financial Plan package gives you access to all that Anglia Advisors has to offer on a transparent and cost-effective fee schedule, plus both the human capital of a dedicated, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and uses some of the most advanced financial planning and investment technologies currently available.
The initial engagement will be interactive using the latest advanced financial technology, resulting in detailed analysis, financial organization and consolidation, specific asset allocations, and recommendations in all areas of your financial life. Particularly appropriate for couples with commingled assets, children (or planning on it) and those with investments, college and/or retirement funds already in place.
Following a detailed analysis of your situation and delivery and implementation of our recommendations, you will have continued, unlimited access by subscription to our technology and a personal website which will show, in real-time, the progress of the plan and the state of your investments and liabilities, as well as a secure electronic vault for your important documentation, a ShareFile, and a shared task assignment system between you and your advisor.
Most importantly, on retainer, you will maintain access to your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and be able to pose questions and ask advice as life "happens", changes due to job/income, workplace benefits, inheritances, tax law, marriage, children, divorce, death, relocation, market volatility etc.
Retainer clients will have unlimited email/text access to their planner and our network of allied professionals, monthly financial market reports, monthly visual infographic newsletters, micro-investing assistance, social events as well as monthly check-ins on multiple financial planning topics over the course of the year. We also provide free access to your own personalized Client Portal (with mobile access), an unlimited electronic vault for all your important documents, useful financial planning tools and full unlimited access to our Financial Education Center - a vast library full of useful articles and videos that can further expand your personal finance knowledge.
Clients enjoy professional investment management, based on our Core Investment Policy, at deeply discounted rates relative to investment management fees available elsewhere.
Throughout the whole process, you will always be fully educated on the rationale behind all recommendations and the investments into which your money is placed; we ensure you understand and agree with exactly how your finances are being invested. Unlike many financial professionals, we emphatically do not believe in adopting a "we know best, don't worry about trying to understand it, just do what we tell you to do" attitude with our clients. Investor education is a key component of our relationship.
Who can benefit from the Full Financial Plan?
- Anyone in need of personal financial organization and analysis of existing assets, consolidation, or a general overhaul and needs to know where they stand.
- Anyone with needs that go beyond just investment management, such as in the areas of estate planning, insurance, retirement projections, debt management, budgeting/cash flow, college planning, etc.
- Anyone whose current personal financial situation has, for whatever reason, become more complex and is looking for a snapshot of where they stand and professional guidance going forward.
- Anyone who may have recently undergone a significant life event, such as recent marriage, children, divorce, separation, widowhood, a change in income or large bonus, sudden money or inheritance or starting a business.
- Anyone whose personal financial situation has culminated in a somewhat random, unplanned, and disparate manner, causing all the moving parts to not work together as efficiently as they should.
- Anyone in need of access to a large network of allied professionals in the fields of estate planning, insurance, real estate, tax, contract law, immigration and foreign national issues and much more.
- Anyone relocating to the U.S. who does not fully understand how all the different aspects of finances should work together.
- Anyone who feels concerned that their current financial advisor may not necessarily always be working in his/her best interest and feels the need to repair past damage.
Tell me more about the Full Financial Plan
- We will deliver a fully comprehensive financial plan that addresses, analyzes, and makes recommendations and professional referrals on all aspects of your financial life. This includes:
your investments, including asset allocation and fund selection
control and organization of spending
debt management of student loans and credit cards
various estate planning documents and beneficiary designations
retirement planning strategy including asset management of 401(k)-type plans and IRAs
college funding needs
review of your life/disability insurance and property/casualty/liability needs
real estate including mortgages and other loans
overseas account compliance
socially responsible investment strategies
access to trust services for minors
immigration information for foreign nationals
consolidation of scattered accounts
a Client Portal where all aspects of your financial life can be managed in one place
- Continued ongoing access to all these services via subscription, and to a personally-dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ fiduciary professional when you need it as well as customized advanced technology tools to help monitor and implement the recommendations, keep your plan on track, and give you a powerful and personalized financial and vast professional referral network resource moving forward. Following the immediate addressing of needs and recommendations brought to light in our early consultations, retainer clients will have
- Retainer clients will have unlimited email/text access to their planner and our network of allied professionals, monthly financial market reports, monthly visual infographic newsletters, micro-investing assistance, social events as well as monthly check-ins on multiple financial planning topics over the course of the year.
- We also provide free access to your own personalized client portal (with mobile access), an unlimited electronic vault for all your important documents, useful financial planning tools and full unlimited access to our Financial Education Center, a vast library full of useful articles and videos that can further expand your personal finance knowledge.
- Professional investment management in line with our Core Investment Policy Statement with no minimums, at a steeply discounted fee schedule.
- Anglia Advisors recommended managed portfolios are optimized for maximum tax efficiency using advanced algorithmic technology and the concept of asset location. The highest quality service is available when it comes to portfolio rebalancing and tax loss harvesting. For more details on these and many other unique and compelling features of Anglia Advisors's portfolio management platform, see here.
- Ongoing access to our network of allied professionals to assist in the fields of estate planning, insurance, real estate, tax, contract law, immigration and foreign national issues and much more.
- Ongoing education so you completely understand the methodology behind our recommendations and the investments themselves.
For a small number of clients, the Betterment For Advisors investment platform may not be available or suitable due to regulation, personal circumstances or type of account required. Anglia Advisors can offer an alternative platform to most of these clients, please discuss with us.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.