ANGLIA ADVISORS HAS ITS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE WE HAVE UPLOADED SOME OF OUR OWN EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS AS WELL AS A PLAYLIST OF RECOMMENDED DOCUMENTARIES AND OTHER FEATURES ON THE SUBJECT OF PERSONAL FINANCE AND INVESTMENTS.
Dan Solin is one of my favorite writers. His "Smartest Little Book" series is a treasure trove of useful, actionable investing advice that syncs closely with the fiduciary, cost-conscious advice that I give my clients.
Dan has now produced a video series of one-minute-or-less bite-sized pieces of investing wisdom and I encourage all clients to watch them below as well as to read his books. Keep checking back here as I will post Dan's videos as he produces them.
The Anglia Advisors You Tube Channel's featured videos include:
- Simon's appearance on Asset TV talking about financial advice for foreign national clients in the US
- "Frontline - The Retirement Gamble", the classic PBS documentary on America's retirement crisis and how the commission-based system can drain your money without you even realizing it.
- Short, easy-to-follow informational videos on dollar cost averaging, tax loss harvesting and asset location.
- Why you should carry a big, long mortgage and NEVER pay it down.
- "Investopedia Advisor Insights: Anglia Advisors", a short profile of the firm.
- "What Non-Citizens Need to Know About Managing Their Finances", an Anglia Advisors/ConnectRoot webinar.
- "Anglia Advisors: Why Financial Planning?", a short video showcasing our range of services.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.