RETAINER + PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
FOR THOSE WITH MORE OF A NEED FOR JUST FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION AND GUIDANCE MOVING FORWARD, THIS SERVICE OFFERS A COST-EFFECTIVE WAY TO ACCESS BOTH ONGOING FINANCIAL PLANNING AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE WITHOUT THE REQUIREMENT FOR A FULL FINANCIAL PLAN UP FRONT.
A full financial plan, which looks carefully at all current circumstances and the state of play of your financial situation, is extremely valuable for those who have developed level of assets and a degree of complexity in their financial or personal lives. This complexity is usually brought about by getting married or co-habitation, existing portfolios requiring analysis and/or management in taxable or retirement accounts, having children, owning real estate, having estate planning and insurance needs, education funding, significant career evolution or relocating from another country or even another state, sudden wealth, significant debt, divorce or widowhood in your history or on your horizon, health issues etc. For these people, a full financial plan followed by a monthly retainer and portfolio management (as offered in Anglia Advisors's Plan 1) makes perfect sense.
Not everyone, however, faces a significant number of these challenges at the present time (although the majority of them will likely rear their heads sometime in the future). Many people, particularly younger professionals, may not yet be married or currently in cohabitation with a significant other, live in rented accommodation, may not have ex-spouses to be concerned about, are not yet indulging in college planning for children, may currently have limited insurance needs, may feel (possibly erroneously) that estate planning is not something they need to presently concern themselves with and instead are trying to juggle debt management with wealth-building, saving for retirement with spending management, workplace benefits with getting financially organized.
For these people, a full all-out financial plan as offered in Plan 1 may not be required. However a hourly consultation or two with a financial planner is not nearly enough. They need help now to get on track and, importantly, to be kept on track. They need a relationship with a fiduciary CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and can fast-track straight to a retainer (payable monthly or annually), by-passing the initial full plan, and begin to deal with financial planning, financial organization, spending control and investment management issues over a more extended period of time.
What they require is an experienced, empathetic guide to personal financial organization, a tutor in the ways that financial markets work, the setting up, maintaining and enhancing of investment and expense management programs both at work and outside of work and access to an impressive network of outside professionals in all fields who can help as life does eventually begin to happen and more the issues mentioned above begin to impinge on their lives.
Anglia Advisors has recognized the needs of this group, that has been often overlooked by traditional financial planners who are out to either sell products or exclusively gather large assets to manage. Retainer clients will have unlimited email/text access to their planner and our network of allied professionals, monthly financial market reports, monthly visual infographic newsletters, micro-investing assistance, social events as well as monthly check-ins on multiple financial planning topics over the course of the year. We also provide free access to both our financial planning software with your own personalized financial page and our unique, simple and sustainable Spending Organization System (SOS). Just like Plan 1, this is intended to be a permanent planner/client relationship.
Who can benefit from the Retainer + Professional Portfolio Management Package?
- Anyone with a somewhat straightforward pattern of personal and financial circumstances but who is looking to transition into a state of financial preparedness and build wealth and financial security.
- Anyone about to embark on one or more life events or changes in circumstances and needs to prepare for it.
- Anyone looking to gain control of their spending, by means of our unique, simple and sustainable Spending Organization System (SOS).
- Anyone who is starting to feel that they now have increased disposable income and assets that they want to put to good use by getting into good financial behaviors and habits.
- Anyone for whom a Full Financial Plan may prove overkill since their asset/income, family status and circumstantial history may not warrant it.
- Anyone with "scattered" assets (old 401ks, multiple unconsolidated accounts etc.) looking to establish control and organization with their finances.
- Anyone looking to establish a cost-effective and tax-efficient long term investment plan grounded in the rational data and financial behavior modification that a fiduciary CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is trained to provide.
- Anyone looking for a reliable, responsive, qualified, empathetic yet rational financial shoulder to lean on and consult with whenever needed, especially when it comes to facing behavioral finance challenges during difficult market conditions or dramatic changes in personal or professional circumstances.
Tell me more about the Retainer + Professional Portfolio Management Package!
- Permanent access to a fiduciary CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional as well as the most advanced investment management platform publicly available today.
- Retainer clients will have unlimited email/text access to their planner and our network of allied professionals, monthly financial market reports, monthly visual infographic newsletters, micro-investing assistance, social events as well as monthly check-ins on multiple financial planning topics over the course of the year. We also provide free access to both our financial planning software with your own personalized financial page and our unique, simple and sustainable Spending Organization System (SOS).
- The initial full plan is by-passed and you move straight to monthly retainer where your advisor can advise on:
your investments, including asset allocation and fund selection
control and organization of spending
debt management of student loans and credit cards
various estate planning documents and beneficiary designations
retirement planning strategy including asset management of 401(k)-type plans and IRAs
college funding needs
review of your life/disability insurance and property/casualty/liability needs
real estate including mortgages and other loans
overseas account compliance
socially responsible investment strategies
access to trust services for minors
immigration information for foreign nationals
consolidation of scattered accounts
creation of a financial hub where all aspects of your financial life can be managed in one place
- Continued ongoing access to all these services via subscription, and to a personally-dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ fiduciary professional when you need it as well as customized advanced technology tools to help monitor and implement the recommendations, keep your plan on track, organize your spending for free by means of our simple Spending Organization System (SOS).
- Professional investment management in line with our Core Investment Policy Statement with no minimums, at a discounted fee schedule.
- Anglia Advisors recommended managed portfolios are optimized for maximum tax efficiency using advanced algorithmic technology and the concept of asset location. This can have the effect of increasing real rates of return over long periods of time by ensuring that investments that generate higher taxes are placed in tax-advantaged accounts and that taxable accounts hold more of lower tax-generating investments. The highest quality service is available when it comes to portfolio rebalancing and tax loss harvesting.
- Both you and your advisor will be able to see all of your investment accounts and their asset allocations, portfolios, activity history, future scheduled deposits, returns (both actual and projected), tax documentation whenever generated, and you will even have the capability to monitor any investment accounts not held at Anglia Advisors (if you wish) in one place, at any time and in real-time on your own personalized, secure website.
- Your Anglia Advisors CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will regularly monitor your investments, make suggestions, and take any action required after consultation with you. At all times, you retain control of your assets; Anglia Advisors has purely discretionary allocation ability with the account and never has access to your funds.
- Your assets are not at risk to the continued viability of Anglia Advisors or our platform provider since neither we nor they never take custody of the assets at any time.
- Anglia Advisors's fiduciary responsibility extends to all engagements with Retainer + Professional Portfolio Management clients as well as to Full Plan clients.
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, the same state regulatory oversight over Anglia Advisors and the same disclosures, mandatory contractual and signed client engagement documentation obligations apply with Retainer + Professional Portfolio Management clients as with full plan clients.
- For more details on the unique and compelling features of Anglia Advisors's portfolio management platform, see here.
- Ongoing education so you completely understand the methodology behind our recommendations and the investments themselves.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.