OUR PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ONLY PACKAGE
PROFESSIONALLY-ALLOCATED, DIVERSIFIED, TAX-OPTIMIZED, LOW COST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT WITH NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT LEVEL
Until now, having your investments thoughtfully and professionally allocated and managed was an option mostly available to those with highly significant assets numbering in the many hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of dollars. These firms require these kind of amounts to be handed over to them to manage before considering offering investment management services. And, in many cases, the higher-barrier and more expensive service they offer lacks many of the enhanced features available using today's advanced technology.
Anglia Advisors is different. We make use of the latest and most powerful technology to offer professional, low cost, tax-optimized, diversified asset allocation and investment management in regular brokerage investment accounts (as many as you would like), Traditional IRAs, Rollover IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs and Trust Accounts, all with no minimum investment required.
At all times, our investment management will align with Anglia Advisors's Core Investment Policy Statement and will be conducted under the Fiduciary Standard.
Investment selection can be made from among a wide range of low cost exchange traded funds (ETFs) that can give clients cost-effective access to multiple domestic and international markets across multiple asset classes; US large company stocks, US mid-sized company stocks, US small company stocks, foreign developed country stocks, foreign emerging markets stocks, value stocks (US and international), real estate (US and international), momentum-driven stocks, commodities, US government bonds, US corporate bonds, international government bonds, international corporate bonds, shorter and longer duration bonds and more, giving the broadest possible diversification.
Anglia Advisors's managed portfolios are optimized for maximum tax efficiency using advanced algorithmic technology and the features of asset location, smart dividend reinvestment, constant tax loss harvesting, tactical tax lot selection and tax impact preview. These powerful services are provided at no cost to our clients.
Fully automated and zero-cost portfolio rebalancing ensures that the selected asset allocation remains at or near its target at all times by daily monitoring to check for any drift from the original goal and automated corrective action if required.
Who can benefit from the Portfolio Management Only Package?
- Anyone needing to start investment planning and assistance with setting up a program.
- Anyone whose current investments are scattered and in need of consolidation.
- Anyone who may have changed jobs in the past and have "old" 401ks or 403bs still held with former employers' plans.
- Anyone who is dissatisfied with the level of attention, contact, or service from their existing investment advisor.
- Anyone who is dissatisfied with the asset allocation recommended, returns generated, diversification offered, or risks being taken by their current investment advisor.
- Anyone concerned about the high level of fees generated either directly by their investment advisor and/or by expensive investments into which they may have been placed, as well as the tax efficiency of their portfolio.
- Anyone uncomfortable with the fact that their transaction-based advisor depends for his living on being paid on commission by the product providers according to how much he can get a client to buy of a particular investment or insurance product, without any regard at all as to whether that product is best for the client or not.
- Anyone who may have recently realized that an advisor is not a fiduciary and is, in fact, NOT required to act in the client's best interests at all times and wants to work with an advisor who always works under the fiduciary standard and does indeed work in the client's best interests at all times.
- A fiduciary financial advisor who does not offer portfolio management in their business model and who wants to outsource high quality, low cost, no-minimum asset management to a fellow fiduciary who shares their investment philosophy (see our Core Investment Policy Statement and talk more with Simon about exactly what that is) and who will act upon and implement asset management for their clients in a fiduciary capacity and in close collaboration with that advisor.
Tell me more about the Portfolio Management Only Package!
- A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional will discuss the time horizons, goals, and objectives of each investment with you and then suggest an allocation of various styles of exchange traded funds and arrange for the investments to be made on your behalf based upon your goals, objectives and risk capacity (in the case of an advisor who uses Anglia Advisors to implement their client's investments, these discussions will obviously take place between the client and that advisor, Anglia Advisors would act solely as a portfolio management implementation resource).
- All recommendations, allocations, and investments will conform to our Core Investment Policy Statement. We can open as many accounts for you as needed and fund any of these with one-time deposits and (almost any frequency) auto-deposit program to ensure that you are appropriately invested immediately with no cash drag caused by waiting to have a correct amount to be able to use in full to pay for specific investments. Each of these accounts can have a completely different risk profile. The minimum amount for any of these individual or recurring auto-deposits can be as little as $10.
- There are no fees payable for setting up the accounts, no transaction fees for any deposits or withdrawals (one-time or auto), no fees for daily check on opportunities to rebalance the account, and no fees for the use of any of the tax-optimization algorithms (asset location optimization, daily tax loss harvesting monitoring), smart balance-driven dividend reinvestment or Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) services that may be made available. Investments will be in widely diversified, low-cost, tax-optimized and risk-appropriate ETF-only portfolios from multiple providers offering a wide variety of various investment strategies.
Details of all these portfolio management features can be found here.
- Both you and your advisor will be able to see all of your investment accounts and their asset allocations, portfolios, activity history, future scheduled deposits, returns (both actual and projected), tax documentation whenever generated, and you will even have the capability to monitor any investment accounts not held at Anglia Advisors (if you wish) in one place, at any time and in real-time on your own personalized, secure website.
- Your Anglia Advisors CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will regularly monitor your investments, make suggestions, and take any action required after consultation with you. At all times, you retain control of your assets; Anglia Advisors has purely discretionary allocation ability with the account and never has access to your funds.
- Your assets are not at risk to the continued viability of Anglia Advisors or our platform provider since neither we nor they never take custody of the assets at any time.
- Anglia Advisors's fiduciary responsibility extends to all engagements with Portfolio Management Only clients as well as to full plan clients.
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, the same state regulatory oversight over Anglia Advisors and the same disclosures, mandatory contractual and client engagement documentation obligations apply with Portfolio Management Only clients as with full plan clients.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.