SINGLE FINANCIAL PLANNING SESSIONS
FOR SMALLER OR MORE SPECIFIC PROJECTS, THERE MIGHT NOT BE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FULL-BLOWN FINANCIAL PLAN. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T STILL ACCESS THE EXPERTISE OF A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL.
Not everyone needs the full works. The all-encompassing financial plan, followed by the retainer and professional investment management. Anglia Advisors recognizes this and can work with clients on a customized hourly basis on a narrower scope of personal finance issues, decided upon by you.
We may well still need dig into your broader situation in order to be certain that the advice given is appropriate within the context of your unique individual circumstances, but we will work with you specifically to provide analysis and recommendations on precisely the issue or issues that you want to have addressed in the time slot dedicated, with an emailed summary and follow-up.
Who can benefit from Single Financial Planning Sessions?
- Someone with a single-issue need or concern or a very limited set of objectives. Examples of these may be:
Someone looking for general help in simply getting started organizing their personal finances, beginning to invest, open accounts and figure out a savings and investment schedule and asset allocations.
Someone looking to take control of their spending in an simple, sustainable but highly organized way.
Someone about to experience an imminent large purchase or life event, such as starting a first job, changing careers or jobs, buying a home, getting married, having children, relocation, changing citizenship status etc. and is looking for qualified guidance without the need to pay for a financial plan or an ongoing planning relationship.
Someone who has recently undergone a significant life event such as divorce, widowhood or another death in the family, an inheritance, sudden wealth, job loss etc. and is looking for practical financial guidance as to how to manage the transition.
Assistance with an organized and optimized method of dealing with a particular kind of debt (student loans, credit cards etc.).
- Someone with a set of extremely straightforward and narrow circumstances who just wants confirmation that they are on the right track. This is a "second set of eyes".
- Someone looking for a customized, general personal finance education for themselves or a friend or family member.
- This service is specifically intended to be customized to the needs of the client, so please don't hesitate to ask for exactly what it is you want!
Tell me more about Single Financial Planning Sessions!
- At all times, you will be working in a session exclusively with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional dedicated to your case who will be prepped by a short client information sheet that you will fill out in advance online.
- A free initial pre-session consultation with the dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional will determine in broad terms the scope and nature of the narrow engagement.
- A choice of a 90-minute or 3-hour session.
- Sessions can take place in person at our Manhattan location or virtually by videoconference/screen-share.
- The customized advice and recommendations will be delivered verbally at the meeting in person (or by video-conference), and then summarized, and if necessary expanded upon, in a follow up emailed report.
- Anglia Advisors's fiduciary responsibility extends to all single sessions as well as to full plan clients.
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, the same state regulatory oversight over Anglia Advisors and the same disclosures, mandatory contractual and signed client engagement documentation obligations apply with single session clients as with full plan clients.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.